-
July 30th, 2001, 09:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Mikey:
Umm..sweetie..I'm sitting here..lookin at Lily..and she says..she isn't involved in this..that i'm using Her..to get to you!!..Now..*pondering this* Looking over at *choke* Lily...how could i ever..*gag*..Use HER..*spits*..to get my point across about MY *halo appears* innocence?..*L*
This is lily now *angelic grin* T baby!!! YOU know that i am being used and abused here and that I don't deserve the treatment she's dishing me here L*...i mean, you never tell me to "FUCK OFF" in voice chat now do you??? NOooooooooooooo...i'm the one always spouting support for you when mean ole Deb is harrassing you and treating you so badly *batting eyelashes oh so very coyly*
*steps over lily's deformed body as she returns to the puter*...AS I WAS SAYING!!..*ahem..clearing my throat*...
I couldn't possibly be compared to HER!!.*stomping my foot on her forearm*..
I luvs ya..*sweet cherub like face*..you are the bestest..I just wanna hug ya a squeeze ya and love ya...*G*..and call ya my own.
*grinz*
-
July 30th, 2001, 10:44 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
July 31st, 2001, 12:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Well..ya see Mel..T is always so mean to me...and I told him..it's only cause he loves me so much..well...anyhow..to make a long story short...I have vowed to be nice to T...until he breaks down and tells me he loves me..*G*..BUT..he says he is stubborn..and it isn't gonna happen..and when I do break down and am nasty to him..I'm going to have to use a chatname of his choosing..for a week!!..*L*
And somehow...Lily wiggled outta the whole thing..*L*
-
July 31st, 2001, 01:50 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Deb's just upset cause T knows i'm sweet n innocent and deb ain't *BFG*
*wiggles out some more*
-
July 31st, 2001, 06:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
*LMAO*..see...the mean me..would have to comment on T's cognitive abilities to interpret the facts here..BUT..I have turned over a new leaf..Just for him!!..*walks out humming a happy tune*
-
August 1st, 2001, 01:24 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*sniffles* Ya see..He doesn't even respond to my posts here!!..He says!!..He doesn't HAVE to say it!!..But..Now!!..*crying hysterically*...He doesn't even SHOW it!!
*walks out crying*
-
August 1st, 2001, 01:31 PM
#7
~PrincessSummerStorm~
Guest
Awwwwwwww*hugs deb* don't cry Deb
-
August 1st, 2001, 02:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i have no idea whats goin on in here either... *smacks T a few times.... brushes myself off.... and walks out wif a smile
-
August 2nd, 2001, 11:55 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ok deb.. heres what *I* was just told.. while u left for 15 minutes.. she says your the evil one.. and that u set her up to look bad so u look innocent.. which is bullshit *L*.. the you being innocent part .. lily even if u are innocent, shes already tainted your image too much so you cant be innocent anymore.. if ya was to begin with.. deb you were born naughty .. your halo was non existant.. it was used as a frisbee for some kids to play with cuz they knew it was fake.. you are SO not innocent... neither one of ya are (thanks to deb's evilness) LOL
-
August 2nd, 2001, 11:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
and Non.. your a stupid whore.. ya only smack me here cuz u know u can leave without facing the reprocussions of T-rex.. dont worry.. ill get you in the pool... little "moon people on the webcam" boy.. biatch! *LOL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks